Crowthorne, St John, Monumental Inscriptions 1863-2019 (CD)
Transcriptions of all extant memorials, including many colour photographs; an interactive plan; an introduction to the church; and details of memorials in the churchyard and with additional memorials to some burials in the grounds of Broadmoor Hospital.
4 in stock
This CD lists the names of over almost 4400, and holds transcriptions of their monuments and memorials within the church and churchyard, and the burial register information also includes a list of burials in Broadmoor Hospital before 1918. There are photographs of every extant monument and interactive plans allowing location of the plots, and the whole is comprehensively indexed.
Crowthorne was originally part of the parish of Sandhurst.
|Dimensions||2 × 145 × 145 mm|