Berkshire Burials 13th Edition
£5.00 – £25.00
This new edition of Berkshire Burials has 53,000 more transcriptions than the previous edition and has more than 944,000 transcriptions covering all of the pre-1974 county. It contains records from nearly 290 churchyards, cemeteries, burial grounds and workhouses and over 1,125,000 names. Fully indexed.
About Berkshire Burials (13th Edition 2022)
- 13th Edition CD
- over 944,000 transcriptions (not an index)
- nearly 290 churchyards, cemeteries, burial grounds and workhouses
- 53,000 more entries than 12th Edition
- covers ALL of ‘old’ Berkshire
- updates available for 10th, 11th and 12th editions
Berkshire Burials 13th Edition CD offers you:
- a definitive finding aid – the Name Index
- two fully searchable transcription datasets – Place by date – and Place by name
- both datasets give you additional information for burials in all parts of the old Royal County of Berkshire
Original parish registers for Berkshire (including almost all of those for areas such as Abingdon, and the Vale of the White Horse — parishes today given a county designation of “Oxfordshire”) are deposited at the Berkshire Record Office, in Reading. Here you can check your discoveries against primary sources and other parish documents.
As in previous editions, existing purchasers of one of the most three recent editions of Berkshire Burials can purchase an upgrade for a heavily discounted price (terms and conditions apply). There will be future editions of Berkshire Burials, however this is unlikely to be for some years, as we have transcribed all registers deposited in the Berkshire Record Office before August 2021, plus many held elsewhere.
Berkshire Burials is in Adobe Reader format. Should you not have Adobe Reader version 7.0 or above installed on your computer you can obtain it free from www.adobe.com. Users of Windows 8, 8.1, 10 or 11 are recommended to use Adobe Reader and not the inbuilt PDF reader installed with these operating systems.
Detailed Coverage Information
Full Product, Upgrade from 12th Edition, Upgrade from 11th Edition, Upgrade from 10th Edition